Copyright 2013. Matt Johnson Music Studio. All rights reserved
“I believe that music instruction should be enjoyable, built on a solid technical foundation,
inspire creativity, and match each individual’s goals.”
Learning an instrument—like the piano, for instance—has many proven benefits.
Playing music both assists in children's development and enriches the lives of adults.
[check out the videos below]
Lessons are held in my sunny South Florida studios—located in Coral Springs and Cooper City—or ONLINE LESSONS are available via Skype or FaceTime.
Please contact me with any questions and to schedule your FREE trial lesson.
I teach students from age 6 on. I'll guide each and every student through the basics of reading and playing music.
• Master of Music in Composition and Jazz Studies
- New England Conservatory of Music
- Distinction in Performance
• Bachelor of Music in Piano Performance
- Oklahoma Baptist University
- Minors in Theory, Composition and Organ